The Bag The Bag

Nice

The animation wasnt INCREDIBLE but i dont i thiink that was the aim anyway. The song is well good, so credit to Waterflame on that one.
Good job though, liked it.

Brewster responds:

Thanks.

L4D Short: The Witch L4D Short: The Witch

Pmsl

Awesome.

How long would you say it to make?

5/5

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Incredible

You guys have no idea how long me and my mates have waited for this.

Delay Movie Delay Movie

In all honesty..

I thought i was gonna have to sit and watch something uninspired and crappy.. like 60% of the stuff that makes it through the portal.. But you surprised me.
Ive been playing guitar for 6 years, but mainly acoustic. So i know how difficult it is to compose something, and you've done a really good job.
Especially as the effect you were using can be very confusing at times.. and i only heard you go out of time twice, so yeah.. good job. :)
Any chance of you writing/recording anything else anytime soon?
3/5 (Only because, it doesn't technically constitute as flash)

Gian responds:

Thanks (: I actually record audio all the time, go to my audio page! Great review, thanks again.

The SirTom93 Collab The SirTom93 Collab

Lol.. awesome

Very funny, almost wet myself when he kept threatening to burn down everyone's houses..

5/5!

Good job guys.

Pokeballs Pokeballs

awesome

glad you finished it. Keep em' coming. :D

8-BIT Waterslide 8-BIT Waterslide

SUPER MEGA HYPER BOOST PIPE!

Awesome.
Fav'd!

Keep up the good work.

Space tumor Space tumor

Great!

Ive been reading some of the other reviews, especially the ones with people moaning about the plot not making any sense etc etc..
Well, a little note to those guys, its an animation.. Anything is possible.
And this particular animation will always have a place in my heart because it carrys a true message, not just something retarded that no one cares about.
10/10 - 5/5 - Fav'd

Morph Spheres Morph Spheres

Well..

You need to work on a few things, and please take that in the most constructive way possible.
For example;
-Character design - I wasnt exactly amazed by the circle morpy guy.. Coulda been better.
-backgrounds - There is nothing worse than a jumpy background, so make sure you dont move it at all when doing different scenes
- Sound effects - To be honest, they werent that bad, but the sync on some were slightly out.. But it makes a BIG difference in the end.
- Speech bubbles - No one likes a badly drawn red speech bubble.. Just saying.

And finally, i got to the first arrow to move the speech and the button didnt work, so i stopped there.
Always make sure that the links/Action script you use works before uploading it!

But apart from that, it was ok.

I Return (Initial Edit) I Return (Initial Edit)

Wow

This is really something.
Stumbled across it by accident and its the best thing i've done all day.
Im curious though.. Why only 6 reviews?
NG is a crazy place when some crap i've seen gets loadsss of reviews then a impressive piece like this gets nothing.

Gonna go check out your other submissions now.. If you have any of course!

Keep it up!